Every business should have a business plan as it is a key tool if you want to succeed. The business plan should aim to show a good outline of the company, its strategy and action plan. It should show how the company will make money and what needs to be done to achieve its goals. It should also explain why your business will succeed where others have failed.
We provide business plan service for new start-ups and existing businesses.
How the service works:
- An initial consultation meeting to know more about your business ideas, you can also ask us any questions. The writing process is discussed, and a timeline agreed.
- If you are happy to proceed, we’ll send you an engagement letter and questionnaire.
- Once the questionnaire is completed and signed engagement letter received there is a 50% deposit payable at this stage.
- A draft plan is usually sent within 5 – 10 working days for your review. Amendments will be made according to your recommendations and any question you might have answered.
- Once you have agreed the plan, the final 50% payment is due at this stage before the final plan is sent out.
Our fee for this service starts at £1,000 + VAT
We also offer a quick financial health check if your business has already been in operation for £200 + VAT
We can also review your business plan if you have already completed one and only need a professional review. Our fee for this service is £200 + VAT
Contact us now